The Serpentine Belt transfers power from the engine to most of your major engine components: alternator, water pump, power steering pump and air conditioner compressor. Over time, the rubber belt will become brittle and crack. If the belt breaks, you will be left stranded. So it’s important to have your belts checked regularly.
Our Serpentine Belt Service Includes:
- Recommended every 50,000 miles or once every 4 years
- Old serpentine belt is removed
- All belt pulleys are checked for excessive wear and/or damage
- New serpentine belt is installed and safety checked
- Our serpentine belts meet or exceed your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations
NOTE: A new serpentine belt eliminates possible damage to your engine caused from driving after belt fails. It also prevents you from being stranded and eliminates that annoying chirping sound that comes from a glazed belt.