A fuel filter is an essential part of protecting your vehicle’s engine from harmful contaminants. A dirty fuel filter will restrict the flow of fuel which leads to poor acceleration, reduced fuel economy and reduced engine performance. A clean fuel filter is one of the best ways to improve fuel economy, increase performance and extend the life of your engine.
Our Fuel Filter Service Includes:
- Should be serviced according to manufacturer’s recommended mileage interval
- The old fuel filter is removed
- The new fuel filter is installed according to manufacturer’s specifications
- Your vehicle is started to build up pressure in your fuel system so that we can check for leaks
- Our fuel filters meet or exceed your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations